Cajun-Styled Grilled Catfish
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon blackened fish seasoning
- 4 catfish fillets, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or lime juice
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
Adapted from food.com
1. Combine first 4 ingredients; rub the seasoning on catfish. Sprinkle lemon juice on both sides of fish.
2. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium hot coals (350-400°F) 5 minutes on each side until fish flakes easy with a fork. Garnish with lemon, if desired.