Raising Cane’s Lemonade
Try a delicious glass of lemonade to help stay cool during warm weather. This classic drink is a family favorite and always will be!
- SUGAR WATER
- 8 quarts water
- 36 ounces sugar
- 8 quarts sugar water
- 24 ounces lemon juice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
The sugar water should be made and chilled at least 4 hours prior to making lemonade***
Pour the sugar into the bucket. ALWAYS pour the sugar before the water. Add in the water. Whisk until the sugar is completely dissolved. Cover with lid (or saran wrap) and place in fridge to chill for four hours.
Pour lemon juice into the sugar water. Whisk until completely mixed. Serve chilled. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Firebirds Au Gratin Potatoes 3.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Bisquick Blueberry Scones 3.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemon Pudding Cakes From... 3.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Philly Cream Cheese Apricot Cookies 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Oklahoma Cake 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Orange Zucchini... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Roasted Lemon Chicken Legs... 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Sangria 4.4/5 (5 Votes)