Philly Cream Cheese Apricot Cookies
These cream cheese apricot cookies are rich yet fresh. They're a perfect way to enjoy sweet apricot preserves.
- 1 1/2 cups margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Apricot preserves
- Powdered sugar
Preparation time 240mins
Cooking time 260mins
Combine margarine, sugar, and cream cheese, mixing until well blended. Blend in eggs, juice and peels. Add combined flour and baking powder; mix well. Chill several hours.
Shape level tablespoonful of dough in balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly. Indent centers; fill with preserves.
Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Banana Brownies with Frosting 3.8/5 (523 Votes)
- Ground Beef Fricassee 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Mom's Noodles and Turkey Gravy 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Gluten Free Corn Spoon Bread 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Fastnachts (Potato Doughnuts) 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Big Batch Banana Muffins 3/5 (1 Votes)
- Oklahoma Cake 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Orange Zucchini... 4/5 (2 Votes)