Philly Cream Cheese Apricot Cookies
These cream cheese apricot cookies are rich yet fresh. They're a perfect way to enjoy sweet apricot preserves.
- 1 1/2 cups margarine
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Apricot preserves
- Powdered sugar
Preparation time 240mins
Cooking time 260mins
Combine margarine, sugar, and cream cheese, mixing until well blended. Blend in eggs, juice and peels. Add combined flour and baking powder; mix well. Chill several hours.
Shape level tablespoonful of dough in balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly. Indent centers; fill with preserves.
Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Cool; sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (673 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Christmas Pecan Balls 4.6/5 (311 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)