Creamed Corn Recipe
This side dish is prepared in your slow cooker so it saves space on the stove top and the oven. It pairs well with Turkey or Ham for your Holiday dinner!
- 2 (16 oz.) Packages of Frozen Sweet Corn
- 1 (8 oz.) Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Butter, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Chives for Garnish
Adapted from hotdishhomemaker.com
1. Butter the interior of your slow cooker.
2. Place the first 4 ingredients in your slow cooker, then give a few turns of your Pepper mill over all. Lightly stir together the ingredients.
3. Set the temperature on LOW for about 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally. Look for all the ingredients to be creamy and blended together.
4. When done cooking, stir again to combine all the ingredients before transferring to your serving dish, or if you are having a buffet, you can serve right from the slow cooker. Add a few chopped Chives to the top for garnish.
Recipe by: Hot Dish Homemaker
You'll also love
- Sweet Potatoes- Roasted 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Mexican shrimp fajitas 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Broccoli Quiche in Colorful Peppers 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cajun Corn Pudding 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe