Herbed Spinach Bar
- 10 oz package frozen CHOPPED spinach (not whole leaf spinach)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup rice, already cooked (follow package directions, use minute rice if you wish)
- 2 Tbs chopped onion (can use dried from spice jar)
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs soft butter (squeeze kind or soften regular kind in microwave)
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup eggbeaters
1.Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray casserole with PAM.
2. Cook spinach in microwave according to package, and squeeze out as much moisture as possible (I use paper towels as the spinach stains tea towels.)
3. Mix all ingredients and pour into casserole.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes until center is set.
Can be made ahead and cooked next day.
Also may be doubled for a crowd, just add 10-15 minutes to cooking time.