Grilled Chicken Tacos with Stawberry Salsa
- 1 1/4 lbs b/s chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp oil
- 12 fajita size flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- 8 oz strawberries, hulled and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 med tomatoes, chopped
- 1 med avocado, chopped
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 limes
- 1/2 cup crumbed feta cheese (or mozzarella)
- 2 cup cilantro leaves
Rub chicken with chili powder, oil and 1/4 tsp salt. Grill chicken on BBQ, covered, for about 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through turning over once halfway through. Transfer to plate. Let stand 5 minutes.
Spray tortillas with cooking spray. Grill 1 to 2 minutes or until grill marks appear, turning once halfway through.
In bowl, stir together strawberries, tomatoes, avocado, shallot, and 1/8 tsp salt. Squeeze juice of 1 lime into mixture, stirring to combine.
Thinly slice chicken and serve in tortilla shells topped with strawberry salsa, cheese and cilantro. Garnish with remaining limes, cut into wedges.