Quick & Easy Chicken Marsala
- 1 McCormick Chicken Marsala packett
- 1/3 cup flour
- 6 thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breast(about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 3 tbsp butter, divided
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package (08oz) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Mix flour, minced garlic, marjoram, minced onions, salt and pepper in shallow dish. Reserve 1 tbsp. flour mixture. Coat chicken with remaining flour mixture.
Heat 2 tbsp of the butter and oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.Cook several of the chicken pieces 3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet. Keep warm. Repeat with remaining chicken. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender.
Mix brooth and reserve flour mixture. Add to skillet along with wine. Bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits in bottom of skillet. Stir remaing 1 tbsp butter and basil; cook 2 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Spoon sauce over chicken to serve. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Tennessee Fire Fried Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Wine Risotto with Mushroom... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke and Mushroom Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine with Chicken, Zucchini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pollo al Carciofi (Chicken with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Rigatoni a la Vodka, Chicken and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe