Lemon Angel Cake
- 1 package Pillsbury® Angel Food Premium Cake Mix, prepared and baked according to package directions in 10-inch tube pan
- OR 1 prepared angel food cake
- 2 (10 oz.) jars Dickinson's® Lemon Curd
- 1 (16 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted*
Adapted from pillsburybaking.com
SPLIT cake into three layers using sharp knife. Place the bottom layer on serving plate and spread with curd from one jar. Place next cake layer on top. Spread with curd from second jar. Put final cake layer on top. Frost cake with whipped topping. Garnish with toasted coconut. Refrigerate until chilled.
TIP *To toast coconut, spread coconut on microwave-safe pan. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, tossing with a fork after each minute. Remove from pan immediately to prevent over-browning.