Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chocolate lovers will unite around these scrumptious Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Muffins. Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate, enough said!
- 7 9/10 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate minichips, divided
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 27mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Make a well in center of mixture. Combine 1 cup water and next 4 ingredients (through egg) in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Stir in 1/4 cup mini-chips. Add oil mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moist.
Place 12 muffin-cup liners in muffin cups, and coat liners with cooking spray. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup mini chips evenly over batter.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes in pan on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Crown Royal BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Summer Squash Casserole 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spiced Brown Sugar Cut-Out Cookies 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tortilla Snack Strips 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate Velvet Mousse 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- French Toast Breakfast Muffins 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Otis Spunkmeyer Chocolate... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)