Peanut Butter Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Peanut Butter Banana Pudding Cheesecake is a lovely twist on our favorite classic summer desserts and is always a huge hit with family and friends.
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream, plus more to garnish
- 2 bananas , one chopped, one sliced into coins
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, microwaved until pourable, plus more for garnish
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Mini vanilla wafers (about 30)
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and vanilla pudding with a hand mixer . Beat until mixture is fluffy and well combined. Add sour cream and powdered sugar, mix until smooth.
Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture, then divide mixture evenly into 2 medium bowls. Fold chopped bananas into mixture in one bowl, and fold peanut butter into the other bowl mixture.
Add peanut butter mixture first to prepared crust and smooth into an even layer. Add an even layer of Nilla wafers on top of peanut butter layer, then top with banana cream cheese mixture. Smooth into an even layer and refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
Drizzle pie with 2 tablespoons peanut butter. Pipe dollops of whipped cream around the edges of the pie and top each dollop with a slice of banana and a Nilla wafer.