APPLE PIE BREAKFAST BAKE
- 2 cans Pillsbury refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- 1 12 ounce can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup maple syrup, warmed
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 115mins
Adapted from google.com
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake loaves as directed on can; cool 20 minutes. Cut about 1 1/2 French loaves into 1/2 inch cubes to make 7 1/2 cups. Reserve remaining1/2 loaf for another use. Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees.
2. In a 13 x 9 (3 quart) glad baking dish, evenly layer melted butter, apple pie filling and bread cubes.
3. In medium bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk, apple pie spice and vanilla until well blended. Pour over bread, pushing bread down to absorb liquid.
4. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly. Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm with maple syrup.