Saucy Asian Meatballs
Quick and easy Saucy (and a little spicy) Asian Meatballs are perfect served as an appetizer, or make them a meal by serving over rice with a side of steamed vegetables.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon plus 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, combine the garlic, ginger and 1 teaspoon soy sauce. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls.
Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
In a large saucepan, combine the vinegar, tomato paste, molasses, pepper sauce and remaining soy sauce. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Add the meatballs; heat through.
You'll also love
- Tomato Soup 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Ham, Brie, Marmalade & Arugula... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Marinated then Baked Pork... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Gluten Free Buttermilk... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Chili's Skillet Queso Dip 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Stuffed... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Mint... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Beef Jerky Made with a Dehydrator 3.9/5 (90 Votes)