Marinated then Baked Pork Tenderloin
Simple delicious weeknight meal with this marinated pork loin that is then baked. Marinated for 6-24 hours, so plan ahead. Serve with baked potatoes and put them in the oven at the same time - they'll be ready at the same time!
Rate this recipe 4/5 (23 Votes)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons red wine (I used Merlot)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 scallions, chopped thin
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a bowl. Pour over tenderlons in a ziploc bag. Marinate 6-24 hours, I chose 24.
Place pork tenderloins in baking dish, pour marinade over them. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes uncovered. Until internal temp registers 145.
Can double marinade. Serve with marinade to dip.
Note: Make sure that any marinade you use as a dip has been cooked with the meat.
You'll also love
- Homemade Freckled Lemonade 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Mint... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Butternut Squash and Bacon Salad... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Asian Glazed Roast Pork Tenderloin 3.8/5 (26 Votes)
- Broiled Pork Tenderloin 3.8/5 (86 Votes)
Review this recipe