Apple and Caramel Bread Pudding
This recipe is a low cal version...only 160 calories per serving and no saturated fat.
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1/2 cup fat free egg product
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 cups 1 inch cubed french bread
- 3 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup caramel fat free topping
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9 inch quiche pan or pie plate.
2. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except bread, almonds and caramel topping with wire whisk until smooth. Fold in bread, pour into quiche pan and top with almonds.
3. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and set. Cut into wedges. Drizzle with caramel topping over each serving.