Peanut Butter Fudge
One of the best recipes for peanut butter fudge using basic ingredients and traditional fudge cooking methods. Maybe you should just double the recipe now?
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12-ounce) jar Jif smooth peanut butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Grease an 8-inch square pan with butter.
In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, milk, butter and vinegar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into the prepared 8 inch pan.
Let cool and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Heaven In A Crockpot 4.5/5 (285 Votes)
- Roasted Red Onions & Delicata... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Fried Pasta Chips 3.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Jacques Pépin Orange Soufflé... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars 3.8/5 (34 Votes)
- Instant Pot Chicken Mole 4/5 (14 Votes)
- 50 Flavorful Popcorn Recipes 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Never-Fail Divinity *(GOOD)* 4/5 (4 Votes)