Peanut Butter Fudge
One of the best recipes for peanut butter fudge using basic ingredients and traditional fudge cooking methods. Maybe you should just double the recipe now?
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12-ounce) jar Jif smooth peanut butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Grease an 8-inch square pan with butter.
In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, milk, butter and vinegar. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into the prepared 8 inch pan.
Let cool and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Heaven In A Crockpot 4.5/5 (285 Votes)
- New Mexico Pork Chili Carne Adovada 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Wiener Schnitzel in an Air Fryer 3.8/5 (46 Votes)
- Never-Fail Divinity *(GOOD)* 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Peanut Chicken over Rice 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Easy Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge 0/5 (0 Votes)