Easy Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 (10 oz) bags Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, quartered
- 1/4 cup Reese's Pieces for sprinkling on top
Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
Melt peanut butter chips and sweetened condensed milk in a heavy saucepan over medium low heat until fully melted.
Turn off heat and stir in vanilla.
Pour half of the mixture into the prepared dish.
Nestle the peanut butter cups into the fudge.
Spread remain half of fudge mixture over Reese's peanut butter cups.
Sprinkle Reese's Pieces on top and press into the fudge with the palm of your hand.
Let cool completely before cutting into pieces and serving.
Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
You'll also love
- Microwave “Peanut Butter Cup”... 0/5 (0 Votes)