Strawberry Lovers' Pie
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam, melted
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large saucepan, melt 2 oz. chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring constantly; spread or brush over the bottom and up the sides of pastry shell. Chill.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over chocolate layer; cover and chill for 2 hours.
Arrange strawberries over the filling; brush with jam. Melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle over the top. Yield: 6-8 servings.
You'll also love
- Pulled Pork Bruschetta with... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Smothered Pork Chops - Tyler... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Hillbilly chocolate applesauce cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Apple Crisp Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Lettuce Wraps with Turkey &... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Blueberry Tres Leche Cake 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Tomato Salsa Recipe 4.7/5 (9 Votes)