Four Cheese and Onion Dip
- 1 cup cheddar jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup whipped salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip)
- 2/3 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix all ingredients until well combined and spread into a 1 quart temp-tations baking dish.
Bake for 40 minutes or until dip is bubbling and top is lightly browned.
Serve with crackers, pretzels, celery sticks, thick cut potato chips or pita chips.
Recipe from temp-tations.