Pineapple Pudding Cake
- 1 pkg (9 oz) yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold FF milk
- 1 pkg (1 oz) sugar free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 pkg (8 oz) FF cream cheese
- 1 can (20 oz) unsweetened crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen FF whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 20 maraschino cherries, well drained
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, pour into a 13 x 9 baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in pudding mixture until blended. Spread evenly over cake. Sprinkle with pineapple, spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with walnuts and garnish with cherries. Refrigerate until serving.