- 4 Mahi-Mahi Filets
- 1 15 oz can pineapple
- Bakers Coconut
- Ground Allspice
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 425.
Grease a baking pan, place filets in bottom of pan.
Sprinkle with spices (to taste).
Cover with pineapple chunks.
Cover pan with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with coconut flakes and return to oven for 5 more minutes, uncovered.
You'll also love
- Asian Braised Beef Shank with Hot... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Pepper Peach Cheeseball 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Dates Stuffed with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp(or Sausage) Fettuccine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macadamia and Panko Crusted Cod 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vanilla Bean Coconut Yogurt... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Five Flavor Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Aunt Phyl's Baked Cod Italian-style 0/5 (0 Votes)