Broccoli and Bell Pepper Salad
- 2 stalks chopped broccoli,
- 3 cloves garlic, unpeeled,
- 1 large yellow pepper, sliced;
- 1 large red pepper, sliced;
- 1 diced red onion,
- 2 tsp olive oil,
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar,
- 1-1/2 tsp dry mustard,
- Salt and pepper to taste,
- 3 tbsp chives or scallion greens,chopped.
Steam broccoli along with garlic for 5-7 minutes. Remove the garlic from the steamer and set aside. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and chives or scallions. Peel the cooked garlic and mash it with a fork; add it to the dressing, mixing well to blend.
Place the broccoli, bell peppers, onions and vinaigrette in a salad bowl toss to combine and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Strawberry Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applecake Tearoom Chicken Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BEEF STROGANOFF (Jamie Oliver... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- HORSERADISH MUSTARD MAYONNAISE... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Feta Cheese, Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Tomatoes Broccoli Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bell Pepper Rajas 0/5 (0 Votes)