Aunt Annie’s Macaroni & Cheese
- 16-oz. pkg. elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 4-oz. jar chopped pimentos, drained
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped
- 1/4 c. green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 16-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 to 12 saltine crackers, crushed
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except cracker crumbs.
Spread in a greased 13"x9" baking pan. Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25 minutes, until bubbly and golden.
Serves 8 to 10.