Folks will never guess a dessert as creamy and delicious as this butterscotch-pumpkin blend could be so low in fat and calories!
- 1 1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, divided
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice; fold into pudding. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
Transfer to individual serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
NOTE: Extra canned pumpkin can be frozen in a freezer bag for up to 18 months. I just double the recipe and use it all since I LOVE pumpkin!
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Blueberry Limeade Cupcakes 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Garden Tomato Soup 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin challah bread pudding 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Hickory Smoked Beef Jerky Marinade 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Winter Fruit Salad 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Cherry Filled Ableskiver 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Nutella Filled Red Velvet Cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)