Semolina's Crawfish Roban
- Roban Sauce:
- 1 lb fresh LA crawfish tails (cooked)
- 1 1/2 lbs cooked shell pasta, such as angel hair or linguine
- 2 C Roban sauce
- 1/4 C chopped green onion (green part only)
- 4 TBS. butter
- 1 C chopped green onions (green part only)
- 1 tbs. blackened redfish seasoning or Creole seasoning, such as Tony Chachere's
- 2 TBS. chopped garlic
- 1 quart heavy cream
Heat sauce just to a simmer in a large saute pan. Add crawfish tails and cooked pasta and toss to coat with sauce. Cook only long enough to heat the pasta. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Place butter, garlic and green onions in a sauce pot and cook just until the garlic releases its flavor. Add heavy cream and cook until reduced by nearly one half. When reduced, the sauce should heavily coat the back of a spoon. Add blackened redfish seasoning and adjust with more spice to taste.