Spicy Pork Au Jus WW
- 4 (4 oz) boneless center-cut pork chops
- 1 tsp. blackened seasoning
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp sodium soy sauce
Sprinkle pork chops with seasoning. Place a large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot, add oil. Add pork, cook 4 minutes on each side or just until done. Remove from pan, set aside and keep warm.
Combine water and next 4 ingredients. Add to pan, cook over medium-high heat 45 seconds or until reduced to 1/4 cup, scraping sides and borrom of pan to remove browned bits. Serve sauce over pork.
1 pork chop, 1 tbsp sauce