- 2 sticks butter
- 2 large onion, chopped fine
- 2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 pound peeled crawfish tails
- 1 (16 ounce) package processed cheese food(velvetta)
- 1 (8 ounce) pepper jack cheese cut into chuncks
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 TEASPOON SALT
- 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 16mins
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook onion, bell pepper,in butter until onions are tender.
Stir in flour, and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in crawfish.
Cover, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often.
Stir in the processed cheese half-and-half,
SALTand cayenne pepper.
Cover, and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Stir noodles into crawfish mixture; pour into prepared dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Bisque with Cheesy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Frankly Savoury Cabbage 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Asian Fusion Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grandma Primonts Seafood Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus Lemon Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHRISTINAS PECAN CRUSTED POTATO... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crunchy Baked Coconut Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops Au Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)