Individual Baked Oatmeal Cups
Love oatmeal, but have a busy schedule? These oatmeal baked cups are easy to make and great to grab and go! You can freeze these, so make a big batch!
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cups applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 1/2 cups, old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/8 cup chai seeds, optional
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Optional toppings: blueberries, raisins, walnuts, chocolate chips, pomegranate seeds.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and honey.
Add the dry ingredients, oats, chai seeds, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and mix well with the wet ingredients. Lastly, pour in milk and mix..
Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners.
Divide your batter evenly into muffin tin cups. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, measure just a tad under 1/4 cup to make 12 servings.
Add your toppings.
Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags for later use.
You'll also love
- 7-Layer Mexican Dip 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Chicken in Wine Sauce with Mashed... 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Banana Pancakes 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Maple Bacon Monkey Bread 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Taquito 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Baked Oatmeal 5/5 (1 Votes)
- BAKED OATMEAL 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe