Individual Baked Oatmeal Cups
Love oatmeal, but have a busy schedule? These oatmeal baked cups are easy to make and great to grab and go! You can freeze these, so make a big batch!
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cups applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 1/2 cups, old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/8 cup chai seeds, optional
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- Optional toppings: blueberries, raisins, walnuts, chocolate chips, pomegranate seeds.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a bowl, mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and honey.
Add the dry ingredients, oats, chai seeds, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and mix well with the wet ingredients. Lastly, pour in milk and mix..
Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners.
Divide your batter evenly into muffin tin cups. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, measure just a tad under 1/4 cup to make 12 servings.
Add your toppings.
Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags for later use.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (805 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Dip 4.6/5 (417 Votes)
- Breakfast Grilled Cheese 4.5/5 (328 Votes)
- Breakfast Pockets 4.5/5 (241 Votes)