Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings
Let this meal simmer at home while you're at work and be welcomed by the comforting smell of chicken and dumplings when you walk in the door.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 (10-ounce) packages, refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 360mins
Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is cooked through.
You'll also love
- Banana Pancakes 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips 4.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Baked Cod 3.8/5 (176 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed... 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Flat Belly - Chicken Piccata 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Chicken & Dumplings 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Potsie's Creamed Chicken and... 4.3/5 (64 Votes)
- Crick's Chicken and Dumplings 4.6/5 (7 Votes)