Crock Pot Smoked Sausage, Green Beans and Potatoes
- 1 lb kielbasa or 1 lb smoked sausage
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, to taste
1. Combine all ingredients EXCEPT smoked sausage, and place in crock pot.
2. Add water to barely cover ingredients. (Can also use Chicken Broth in place of water for more flavor!)
3. Cover. Cook over Low for 4-6 hours or until potatoes are done.
4. One hour before ready to serve cut the smoked sausage into bit sized piece and add to top Do Not Stir.
5. Mix before serving, and serve with a slotted spoon so the water can drain away, or drain the whole batch.
Note: If you like some snap in your green beans, add 45 min. to 1 hour before done! This is the way Crock Pot Girl likes them!