Spinach and Tuna Soup
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach
- 3 c chicken broth
- 1/4 c butter
- 2/3 c chopped onion
- 1/4 c flour
- 1 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c half and half cream
- 1 can flaked tuna
Cook spinach in the broth.
Saute onions in butter in saucepan
Stir in flour,seasonings and spinach mixture.
Stir in cream and tuna.
Makes about 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Braised Beef Short Ribs with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Low Cuntry Boil 0/5 (0 Votes)
- simple tomatoe salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- TEXAS ROADHOUSE LOADED SWEET POTATO 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Nelfred's Salmon-Rice-Bacon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mardi Gras Pasta with Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- spinach carbonara pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with Shrimp and Spinach 0/5 (0 Votes)