Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Baby carrots
- EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Drizzle some EVOO on your carrots in a cookie sheet with a lip (so the oil doesn't run off!)
3. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Take out and drizzle balsamic vinegar on the carrots and place in oven for 5 more minutes.
5. Take out and season with salt & pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Apple Pie Coffee Cake 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Pasta Carbonara 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- LINGUINE WITH FRESH TOMATO AND... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Disney's Loaded Baked Potato Soup 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Roasted Carrot Salad with Cumin... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
Review this recipe