Banana Cream Pudding Cookies
- ◾1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ◾3/4 cup brown sugar
- ◾1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ◾3.4 oz package banana cream instant pudding mix
- ◾2 large eggs
- ◾1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ◾2 1/4 cups flour
- ◾1 teaspoon baking soda
- ◾1/8 teaspoon salt
- ◾2 cups white chocolate chips
Adapted from therecipecritic.com
1. Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and banana cream pudding mix. Set aside.
3. In your mixer cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and mix together. Add your bowl of dry ingredients. Mix together and lastly add the white chocolate chips.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!