Lemonade Faux-jito Pitcher
1/8th of recipe (about 1 cup): 10 calories, 0g fat, 70mg sodium, 2g carbs, <0.5g fiber, <0.5g sugars, 0g protein -- PointsPlus® value 0*
- 2 limes, cut into slices
- 1 cup loosely packed mint leaves (about 1 bunch)
- Three 2-serving packets sugar-free lemonade powdered drink mix (like the kind by Crystal Light)
- 8 cups (64 oz.) club soda
- Optional garnish: additional lime slices and mint leaves
- Some type of alcohol! Vodka?
In a large pitcher, muddle (a.k.a. pulverize) the lime slices and mint leaves. (A long wooden spoon works well.)
In a tall glass, combine drink mix with 1 cup club soda. Stir until dissolved.
Transfer drink mixture to the pitcher. Add remaining 7 cups club soda, and stir well. Serve over ice!
MAKES 8 SERVINGS