Black bottom banana cream puffs
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla or banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 6 tablespoons hot fudge topping, heated according to package directions
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells, prepared according to package directions
- 1 large banana, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened whipped cream
Adapted from campbellskitchen.com
Beat the pudding mix and milk in a large bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Spoon 1 tablespoon fudge topping into each pastry shell. Reserve 6 slices banana. Divide the remaining banana among the pastry shells. Spoon the pudding mixture into the pastry shells. Top each with 1/4 cup whipped cream and 1 slice reserved banana.