One Dish Beef Stroganoff
- 3/4 lb boneless beef sirloin grilling steak, cut into strips
- 1 large onion, halved and sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups CAMPBELL'S® Ready to Use 25% Less Sodium Beef Broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked fusilli or medium spiral egg noodles
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup light sour cream or plain yogurt
1. Cook beef in non-stick skillet at medium-high heat until browned, stirring often. Remove beef; reduce heat to medium. Add onion and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Stir into beef.
2. Combine broth, water and soup in skillet. Heat to a boil, add fusilli. Cook at gentle boil until fusilli is just tender (al dente), stirring often.
3. Stir in peas, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Return beef mixture to skillet, stir in sour cream and heat through.