Pasta with Ricotta Cheese Sauce
Easy and cheesy pasta is never a bad thing! This Pasta with Ricotta Cheese Sauce is sure to be a people-pleaser, whether you're serving your family or making it for a party.
- 4 servings short pasta or fettuccini
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
Cooking time 20mins
In a large pan bring water to a boil and add pasta. Meanwhile, add the butter and olive in a frying pan and heat over medium heat. Once melted add in the cheeses and mix. Heat over low/medium heat until well blended.
When the pasta is ready, remove some of the pasta water and set aside. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce and mix well. If the sauce is too dry, add in some of the reserved pasta water.
You'll also love
- Fruit Pizza 4.3/5 (226 Votes)
- Banana Bread Sweet & fluffy 4/5 (326 Votes)
- Pan-fried T-Bone Steak 3.8/5 (296 Votes)
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders 4.6/5 (189 Votes)
- Amish Noodles 4/5 (242 Votes)
- Red Lobster Shrimp Pasta 4/5 (231 Votes)
- Stuffed Shells (Spinach & Ricotta... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Eggs In Tomato Sauce with... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)