Hilary's Hot Black bean Salsa Dip
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- One medium onion, finely chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 15 oz. cans black beans,rinsed and drained
- 1 cupcorn kernels
- 1 cup rotel,w some juices(you can use hot rotel if u like it more spicy), 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Spanish smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle powder
- salt to taste
- 1 cup shredded low fat cheese of your choice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Saute onions and garlic for 1-2 minutes until onions are softened.
Add black beans and cook another minute or two until warmed. Mash lightly with the back of a large spatula.
Add corn,rotel,oregano,cumin,coriander,smoked paprika,chipotle powder, and salt to taste.
Cook for 2-3 minutes until vegetables are warmed through
Spoon contents of pan into a pie pan.
Sprinkle with cheese on top
Bake until cheese is melted about 15 minutes
serve with corn chips and crackers
You'll also love
- Grilled Salmon & Black Bean Salsa 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Strawberry Pudding Pie 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- BANANA CREAM PIE WITH PRETZEL CRUST 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Basic Black-Eyed Peas 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Black-Eyed Pea Cakes with Kale... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Black Bean Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Velveeta Salsa Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- HAMBURGER CHEESE AND SALSA DIP 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe