- 8 to 10 mod.-size potatoes
- 4 T. butter
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1/3 c. chopped chives (i use frozen)
- 1 ctn. sour cream, about 1 1/2 c.
- Paprika, salt, pepper, to taste
Boil peeled potatoes until tender Beat sour cream and cheese together, add hot potatoes and beat until smooth. Add butter, chives, salt and pepper to taste. Pour into a well-greased 2-quart casserole; dot with butter and sprinkle paprika on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Yield: 8 to 10 servings.
Wonderful do-ahead dish for company; men love it!