Ham, spinach & potato frittata
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 C milk
- 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 C grated Gruyere cheese
- Salt & pepper
- 2 T olive oil
- 3/4 C sliced or diced potatoes
- 1/4 C diced onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 oz. diced ham or bacon
- 3 oz. baby spinach
- 1/4 C grated Gruyere cheese for topping
In large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, Parmesan & Gruyere cheeses, salt & pepper until well combined. Set aside.
Preheat broiler. On stove, heat oil in 8" nonstick, oven proof skillet over med heat. Add potatoes & cook 8-10 min. until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
Add onions & garlic; cook until onions are translucent. Add ham & spinach. Stir until spinach is wilted.
Lower heat to med low & pour egg mixture into pan. Using a spatula, stir eggs from the bottom 2-3 min. then allow eggs to cook and until bottom half is completely set. For firmer texture, invert and continue cooking.
Top fritqtta with remaining cheese & place under broiler. Broil until cheese is melted @3-4 min.
Carefully remove from pan and serve in wedges. Serve with salsa.
You'll also love
- Baked Stuffed Fish with Sweet... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sliceable Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Honey Sriracha Lime Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Weight Watchers No Fat Carrot... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach-Artichoke Lasagna Roll-Ups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore... 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach and Tortellini and... 0/5 (0 Votes)