Virgin strawberry margarita
- 8 ounces bottled sweet and sour drink mix
- 12 ounces carbonated lemonade or lemon-lime beverage
- 2 10-ounce packages frozen, sliced and sweetened strawberries or 2 cups fresh strawberries, frozen for thirty minutes
- 1/4 C sugar (only if you use fresh strawberries)
- 2 C crushed ice
- 4 fresh strawberries for garnish (optional)
Adapted from bing.com
Mix and shake all ingredients except the ice in a cocktail shaker.
Distribute the ice evenly among four glasses and add drink mixture.
Garnish each glass with a fresh strawberry