Simple Grilled Vegetable Salad
Grilled vegetable salad is perfect for any backyard get-together. Arrange vegetables such as zucchini, peppers, onions and eggplant on a platter and serve them for a crowd.
- 6 tablespoons Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine or sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground or coarse ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lenghwise
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, quartered
- 1 large red onion, cut into 6 slices
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 6 (1/2-inch thick) slices
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from landolakes.com
Combine butter with olive oil, rosemary and garlic in medium bowl.
Add vinegar, mustard, pepper, salt and olives to remaining butter mixture; mix well. Set aside.
Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
Place vegetables onto grill, cut-side down.
Grill, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved butter mixture, 13 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and browned.