Coconut Curry Chicken Slow Cooker Freezer Meal
Fill Ziploc with all of the required ingredients for the recipe. Tip: place the bag into a bowl or large measuring cup before dumping ingredients into it. Squeeze all of the air out of the bag and stick them into the freezer. Write the name, amount of water, temperature and amount of time to cook on the Ziplock bag.
Rate this recipe 3.7/5 (17 Votes)
- ADD 30 MINUTES BEFORE SERVING:
- 5-6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 can coconut milk
- Serve over rice.
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 380mins
Adapted from twindragonflydesigns.com
Place all ingredients into a crockpot.
Cook 6-8 hours on low.
You'll also love
- Grilled Flank Steak with Black... 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Buddy's Famous Chicken Wings -... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Green Tomato Pickles - Catfish... 3.6/5 (63 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY SWIRL CHEESECAKE 3.8/5 (71 Votes)
- Raven's Spiced Apple Bundt Cake 3.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Papaya and Coconut Chicken Salad 4/5 (4 Votes)
Review this recipe