Whipped Cream Frosting
It WON'T melt at room temperature like regular whipped cream! It's VERY stable. It's wonderful used for frosting a cake or even dipping fruit in it! It's not too sweet and versatile.
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract in a large mixing bowl or the bowl of your mixer. Once all in the bowl, mix on medium speed until smooth.
While the mixture is still whipping, slowly pour in the heavy cream. Stop and scrape the bottom of the bowl a few times while you continue whipping until the cream can hold a stiff peak.
This recipe makes 5 cups of frosting.
You'll also love
- Salmon Patties 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Strawberry Scones 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Cheesecake Filled Chocolate... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Bake 4.1/5 (82 Votes)
- Lemon Pound Cake with Lemon Icing 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Melt In Your Mouth Blueberry Cake 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Fresh Orange Cake with Orange... 4/5 (64 Votes)
- Banana Cake with Fluffy Cream... 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
Review this recipe