Roasted Baby Potatoes with Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs Dutch baby, fingerling, or other small potatoes
- 1 t Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1/4 t salt
- 2 c lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 c lightly packed parsley leaves
- 1/4 c lightly packed cilantro leaves
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 6 T red wine vinegar
- 1 t crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 t salt
Preheat oven to 400. Toss potatoes with oil and salt and place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Cook for 30-40 min or until tender when gently squeezed and skin is crisp.
While potatoes are cooking, prepare sauce by finely chopping herbs and garlic in a food processor or blender. Add remaining sauce ingredients and pulse on and off until mixed.
Place potatoes on a platter and serve with sauce.