Tuna Macaroni Salad
Enjoy tuna macaroni salad as a snack or for a meal. It is cool and refreshing on a hot summer day.
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 can peas drained or 1 cup fresh steamed
- 1 cup miracle whip
- 1 can tuna drained
- 2 stalks celery finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Adapted from bing.com
Cook pasta to package directions, drain and set aside.
Blend mustard, miracle whip, salt and pepper and chopped onions well.
Fold into the miracle whip sauce the cooked pasta, chopped celery, and tuna. Then fold in the peas last so they don't get 'mushy'.
Refrigerate overnight and serve cold.
You'll also love
- Lemon Cupcakes 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Cheese Danish 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Penne Pasta With Spinach and... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Easy Broiled Lobster Tails 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pasta with Eggplant Sauce 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Fried Catfish Southern Style 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Potato Gnocchi with Brown Butter... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)