ORANGE CREAMSICLE DESSERT BARS
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (3 oz.) package Jell-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) thawed Cool Whip, divided
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package Jell-O instant vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
Adapted from letsdishrecipes.com
1.Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar; press onto bottom of an 8-inch square pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2.In a small bowl, microwave juice for about 1 minute on high. Add to gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
3.Gradually add to half the cream cheese in a medium bowl, beating with mixer after each addition until blended.
4.Whisk in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over crust. Freeze while preparing next layer.
5.Beat remaining cream cheese and milk in a separate medium bowl until blended.
6.Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 minutes.
7.Stir in remaining Cool Whip and orange zest. Spread over gelatin layer.
8.Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Old Fashioned Summer Peach... 4.1/5 (46 Votes)
- Choux farci au Saumon / Salmon... 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Large Pearl Tapioca Pudding 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Blueberry-Lemon Sorbet 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Orange White Chocolate Bark with... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
Review this recipe