Balsamic Vinegar-Strawberry Jam
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups crushed strawberries
- 1/2 cup honey
- 5 Tbs Ball Real Fruit Instant Pectin
- 5 Plastic Ball (8oz) Freezer Jars
Place Balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until reduced to 3/4 cup. Chill until cool.
Mix strawberries, honey and cooled balsamic vinegar in a large mixing bowl.
Let stand for 10 minutes. Add pectin. Stir 3 minutes.
Ladle jam into clean jars to fill to line. Twist on lids. Let stand until thickened, about 30 minutes. Refigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)