Turkey Bacon Sliders
- 1 cup prepared light ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese (or blue cheese)
- 12 slider buns (or dinner rolls)
- 3/4 lb thin sliced deli turkey
- 12 pieces of thick sliced bacon (cooked until crispy)
Preparation time 20mins
Adapted from blogchef.net
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×13” baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a small bowl mix together ranch dressing and gorgonzola cheese.
Assemble the sliders by putting some of the turkey onto the top of the bottom half of the slider bun. Tear a piece of the bacon in half and place both halves on top of the turkey. Top with a dollop of the Ranch Gorgonzola dressing and then place the top half of the roll onto the sandwich. Place the slider onto a baking sheet. Repeat until all of the sliders are assembled.
Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake the sliders at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve with the remaining Ranch Gorgonzola cheese dressing on the side for dipping.
You'll also love
- PEACH COBBER 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Vegan Macaroni Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cider Dijon Pork Chops with... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Homemade Mexican Chorizo 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Lettuce Wraps with Turkey &... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Slow Roasted Tomato Bacon Jam 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey with Bacon Butter 4.6/5 (18 Votes)