Bacon cheeseburger pizza
Yes, it tastes EXACTLY like a bacon cheeseburger. The pickles on top even stay crunchy!
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/4 c. yellow mustard
- 1 lb. hamburber fried and crumbled
- 3/4 - 1 lb. bacon fried crisp and broken up
- 1/2 c. chopped onions
- 4 c. shredded colby cheese
- 1/2 - 3/4 c. chopped dill pickles
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 10 x 15 inch pan and pat pizza dough in it. Bake crust for about 5 minutes and remove from oven. Mix ketchup and mustard together and spread on top of crust. Layer the ingredients: hamburger, bacon, onions and cheese. Put the pickles on top and bake until the crust is golden brown. Approx. 12-15 minutes.