haven't tried this yet
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- Vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, half-and-half, or light cream (optional)
Adapted from bhg.com
1. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a small bowl, combine eggs, oil, and milk. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, 1 cup sugar, the water, and tapioca. Bring to boiling. Pour hot fruit mixture into a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker. Immediately spoon the batter over fruit mixture.
3. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 1 3/4 to 2 hours or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the topper comes out clean.
4. Remove liner from cooker, if possible, or turn off cooker. Let stand, uncovered, for 1 hour to cool slightly. To serve, spoon warm cobbler into dessert dishes. If desired, top with ice cream.
Nutrition Facts (Triple-Berry Cobbler) Servings Per Recipe 6,
cal. (kcal) 478,
Fat, total (g) 10,
chol. (mg) 71,
sat. fat (g) 2,
carb. (g) 97,
fiber (g) 6,
pro. (g) 6,
sodium (mg) 194,
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet